Welcome to UMass Lowell Health Services' Patient Portal!
Please view the Health Services Health Requirements and Forms page for a portal registration and records upload instructional video.
NEW USER: Please click on the REGISTER button above.
After you register, you will receive an email to your UML email account instructing you to create password.
Once you have registered, access your Patient Portal by entering your Patient Portal User Name and Password above and click on the LOGIN button.
Once logged in you will be able to:
- Complete mandatory health forms and upload medical documents
- View and print your personal immunization records
- Receive secure messages from your medical provider
- Upload copy of health insurance ID card
- View health education materials
Please note that if you use the same username and password that you use for your other UML accounts (SIS), anyone who has access to those accounts will also have access to your medical information. We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.
1. Name needs to be as appears in SiS account.
2. Student needs to register for portal first.
3. UMass Lowell email address must be active
4. Locked Account - Student should log onto portal using UMass Lowell email address and click on "Forgot Password" and follow instructions to reset account.